Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Yarn Picked up at Michael's Arts and Crafts

This evening we headed down to Michael's Arts and Crafts.  Lion Brand Homespun Yarn was on sale.  There was an additional coupon for 15% off you entire order including sales items.  In the end the yarn was $3.39 a skein.  That is an excellent price.  For shawls that require only 3 skeins the total cost for $10.17.  This goes to show that with some thrift shopping a small donation can make a large difference.

I am looking forward to making more items over the next few weeks.  I will be making shawls.  I am also aiming to make more hats for chemo patients.  I am inspired to do this by all the people recently diagnosed with cancer.  My desire is to make them up in some gender neutral colors for the most versatility.

Thank you Rev. Denise Clapsaddle for running an errand for the ministry this week!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment