Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring - A Time for New Beginnings

This past Sunday was Easter.  The church looked so beautiful with all the spring flowers.  Spring is a great season to find inspiration for new fresh ideas and energy for new projects.  There is something about the warm sunshine and the beautiful colors that bring about inspiration.


This Spring, I am facing some fresh challenges.  In these challenges, I am looking at many changes in my future.  This is my fresh beginning.  It is time for me to reassess what is the most important to me. How about you?  What is the most important to you?  I feel that it is time for me to put more energy into these things.  I want to look back at my life and know that I have made a positive impact.  One of the ways I can do that is through the ministry.

We recently have distributed several shawls.  Colynn Hodge had done a wonderful job of keeping us supplied with shawls.  We aim to keep some on hand at all times because a request can come up at any time.  Any help that any one can give us in our ministry work would be greatly appreciated.  Can you help by making shawls or any other item?  You can also help by spreading the word about the ministry.  Let us know if you know of anyone that is in need.  Any small part that you can contribute to the efforts of the ministry will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment