Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Wonders of Technology

It has come to my attention that some e-mails that have been sent to me may be going directly to a spam folder.  I use the e-mail address leclaire91402@yahoo.com .  Unfortunately I get a ton of spam messages on there on a daily basis and I do not always sort through them.  I would love to put up my phone number but since this is an internet can be viewed from anyone in any time zone I can not do that.  The phone number that I use is my own home number.   With two small children at home I can't have the phone ring at all hours of the day.

If this continues to be a problem I will explore opening a separate e-mail account for this ministry.  I have not done so thus far because I felt that e-mail going to my regular account would be viewed much faster.  This however, will not work if messages are getting buried in a spam folder.  If I do open a new e-mail account I will post the address here.

No comments:

Post a Comment