Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Gift of Patterns

Yesterday was my 8th Wedding Anniversary.  I was not expecting a thing from my husband.  He is not at all romantic and we are on a strict budget these days.  He came home from work with one of the best gifts I could think of.  It was the Lion Brand book of Prayer Shawl patterns that I had been wanting.  I am so thrilled to have this book!  It was not just the gift of the book that I was so happy with, it was knowing that my husband knows where my heart lies.  I am so dedicated to forming this ministry and helping as many as people as I can them I a laying awake at night thinking about it.

Here is a picture of what used to be the "nursery".  Once my children outgrew their cribs this was supposed to be the home office / den.  It is now consumed by my craft projects.  This is a tiny little room that will never be clean and I would not have it any other way.


I am trying to prepare for a couple of events in October that will be great opportunities to grow the ministry.  If you know of any charity organizations that may be in need of items for distribution please let me know as soon as possible.  I would like to have some "wish lists" put together before these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment